Who_we_work_with copy

We work with a range of blue chip clients conducting both qualitative and quantitative research.

bayer
bewleys
bordbia
bordnamona
benylin
berocca
calpol
charteredaccountants
clearchannel
donedeal
riverrock
digicel
drinkaware
irishlife
jacobs
kilkenny
leinster
libertyinsurance
lidl
nicorette
obriens
odlums
petermark
roma
Rennie
rowse
stena
sqeez
tesco
uswitch
ulsterbank
valeofoods
vodafone
what-do-other-people-think

‘‘Producing a TV ad is such an expensive investment that it is critical for us to work with a researcher that we can rely on to deliver.’’
Caroline Townsend, Marketing Manager, Irish Life

‘‘Overall Coyne Research delivered insightful, actionable research which was instrumental in informing all the marketing initiatives undertaken.’’
David Robinson, Marketing Director, Valeo Foods

“The results dramatically exceeded expectations.”
Matthias Wenk, Head of Marketing, Lidl

‘‘The depth of insight that was produced in Bernie’s output made this research the fundamental building block upon which we developed our Not for Profit proposition.”
Laura Hardaker, Research Manager, Ulster Bank

“The effort applied to ensuring the final advert that was produced was to have a direct impact on equity and sales required close co-operation between the creative agency, the brand team and the researcher. Throughout the process the Researcher fed back comments from the groups in relation to issues of comprehension and opportunities that were arising through the development phase.”
Ronan Linehan, Coors Light, Brand Manager

“Working as a partnership with Language (our creative agency) and Coyne Research it was vital for us to understand which creative direction would achieve maximum results for us. Research costs with Coyne Research represented 2% of total spend. However without this 2% spend it is clear that the other 98% could have been spent in developing an approach which could have seen that budget wasted in it’s entirety. Spending that 2% with Coyne Research enabled us to invest the 98% effectively!”
Ken Kilbride, Head of Marketing, MEAS

“From a value for money perspective at just 3.3% of the production and media spend, the campaign improved brand equity as well as delivering both quotes and sales within a competitive and busy advertising market.”
Deirdre Wafer, Planning & Insight Manager, Liberty Insurance

“Just a quick note to express my thanks to you and all the team at Coyne for the extensive body of research that was carried out on our behalf this year. This is the first year in a long time that we have done such comprehensive and extensive research. Overall it has been hugely beneficial and given us the action points we need to drive our business forward now in 2015.”
Peter O’Rourke, CEO/Managing Director, Peter Mark